Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019






 ALL PLASTIC BAGS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM SALE 

I'm going to explain why plastic bags should be removed from sale.  Here are my reasons.

Plastic bags  can lead to larger black markets of  plastic bags. The production of some non-plastic bags can produce more greenhouse gas emissions than plastic bags, which means that greenhouse gas emissions may increase on net following plastic bags.

Fish, seabirds, sea turtles, and marine mammals can become entangled in or ingest plastic debris, causing suffocation, starvation, and drowning. Plastic waste kills up to a million seabirds a year. As with sea turtles, when seabirds ingest plastic, it takes up room in their stomachs, that can cause problems.
I hope I have  explained everything I can think of. My conclusion is about not letting marine mammals get involved in this sort of problem we have here. And solve it.
By Mia

2 comments:

  1. HI MIA!!!
    I like the way you make it very descriptive.
    Maybe try a bit harder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is actually good very smart,It's hard to believe it's not from google. Though it would be good if you could make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete