Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Mia's Feijoa Cake

Step1. Turn the oven onto 180 degrees Celcius.
                                                       Mash half a cup of feijoas until smooth.
 

Step 2. Cream 100gm of butter and two eggs together until pale and fluffy. then add 1 cup of sugar and beat
 

Step 3. Sift in 1 3/4 cup of flour, 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
 

Step 4. Put the mix into lined baking pan and bake for 45 mins.


step.5. EAT!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mia, this is a fantastic piece of procedure writing! You have outlined each step in a simple way and the photos you added make following along, super easy. Even someone like myself with very limited skills could follow along. I really do hope you enjoyed devouring your feijoa cake! I wish you could see my 'jealous' face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia. Your Feijoa Cake recipe was so well done. Nice and easy to follow and the pics as you went were great. Step 5 made me smile, I bet it tasted delicious. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mia! Long time no see! How's it been? Having fun as well as being busy with work? Yeah, I've done my part. I see you have made a feijoa cake. Looks yum! I might have to get you a big bucket of feijos! I have ton here at home! Any way, have a safe week and remeber: "Were're all in this together!" Bye!

    ReplyDelete